It's October Already....




Busy times in the studio - and there has been much in progress and in completion.  Here are some of the latest artworks;




Festival Of The Moon
Graphite and metallic colour pencil on A3 paper.


We Are Now Here.
Graphite and metallic colour pencil on A3 paper. 


Connectivity.
Graphite on A3 paper. 


His Words On My Skin.
Graphite on A3 paper.

When He Touches My Mind.
Graphite, ink and metallic colour pencil on A3 paper. 


It's been a great year for production - and development - though I can always feel that pressure in the back of my mind, looking for more, feeling outwards for that spark of brilliance that has long been the quest in art. While the forward motion is relentless however, there are still works from years past that are looking for their guardians, and I'm planning on posting more of those here soon. 

Love art, stay beautiful, 
Z xxx