New Works

It's been a while since my last post - forgive me for that, I've been busy creating these lovelies for you to enjoy....



















I've also been doing some painting recently  - it's a work in progress.....


It's been an interesting process returning to paint - while it's no longer as familiar as a pencil has become, it's quite intriguing to note how easily I work with old habits long remembered, while simultaneously applying new ideas that I have learned over time. I'm enjoying the experience so far - but then, at the moment, I'm only being challenged to understand an idea through paint, not master anything truly new. That comes later. 

In the meantime, there's never a dull moment with full drawing boards and a waiting easel.... 


Remember that the works here are for sale - or will be if they are works in progress - and you can find out more about your favourites just by dropping me a line at zeddess@gmail.com, or you can call/text me on +61476 782 122. 

You can also follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, and connect with me online. Looking forward to sharing more art with you! 

Stay beautiful, 
Z xxx