Bowie

There is nothing I could possibly write or post that could ever do justice - not my collection of albums, DVDs, books, pictures, posters... Not the entire body of work that I began with an Aladdin Sane poster watching over me as I worked from the age of fourteen, not the years when I played nothing but one album because it was the only thing to save me. 
There is nothing that could even come close to proving what this dreamer, this visionary, this artist, gave to me. 
But what kind of artist would I be, if I didn't say something. 

So I say this. In his words. 

Nothing much could happen
Nothing we can't shake
Oh we're absolute beginners
With nothing much at stake
As long as you're still smiling
There's nothing more I need
I absolutely love you
But we're absolute beginners
But if my love is your love
We're certain to succeed. 

The Day Bowie Died.