Onward and Upward

Hello! Well, here it is, the official blog for zeddess arts... if you don't know why you're reading this, my name is Zian, I'm a fantasy artist, and I've had a lot of people asking me about the less visual side of my work - how I get my ideas, where I find inspiration, what kinds of techniques I use, and quite simply, how does an artist think?
Well, I can't speak for all artists, though we do tend to understand each other a little better than the rest of the world does - strange creatures we must seem to the rest of the community, and yet, to ourselves, we are simply following a necessary and engaging compulsion to create!

As the blog grows, please feel free to leave comments and ask questions - I'll do my best to keep up! Often as not, the art work itself takes priority over everything else.
I've just finished building my website and Facebook Page, so help yourself to a look, and if you are an artist, I would love to see some of your work too!
Keep cool, stay groovy,
'Cause it's an art form.