zeddess.com


In recent days, I've had some problems with the renewal of the zeddess.com domain, which has caused some confusion - however! Thanks to the great customer service from Google Tech Support and my hosting agent, it shall soon be resolved, and things will be back to business as usual. 

In the meantime, I've been continuing with the slow and gradual process of packing up the studio to return to the south - between work and moving house and daily living, all things in their time and place, not to mention a few outside personal projects that have to be completed in Brisbane before I can move on, it's quite the process. 

If you want to keep up with my daily posts, you can find me on Instagram - @zian.silverwolf is the everyday account, and the gallery account is at @ziansilverwolf. 

Here's one of my latest digital media videos, Street Lover - you can find the whole playlist on my YouTube channel, along with virtual exhibitions, time-lapse clips and art videos. 



Have a great day, love art, love life, 
Stay beautiful, 
Z xxx